Thinfinity VirtualUI is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-08-12. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, WinOther, Other, Mac OS X, Mac Other, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, WinMobile, Windows CE, Pocket PC, Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, iPod, iTouch, Palm, Palm OS 6.0, Not Applicable, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Unix, Linux, Handheld/Mobile Other, Java, Win 3.1x, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2005, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, MS-DOS, AS/400.
Take your app to the Web with a few clicks!
Thinfinity VirtualUI is a remoting solution that allows desktop applications, to be accessed from the Web with any standard Browser. It allows you to effortlessly turn your desktop application into an HTML5-enabled web application, extending the accesibility to users from anywhere and using almost any device.
Instantly enhance your desktop Apps by enabling dual-platform support (HTML5 and Windows). The applications can be run as usual on a Windows environment, or installed on a Thinfinity VirtualUI Server environment and be accessed remotely from any HTML5-complaint Web browser.
Thinfinity VirtualUI leverages a single codebase and eliminates the need for costly virtualization solutions such as Citrix XenApp or Microsoft RemoteApp, slashing development and deployment costs.
Why you should adopt Thinfinity VirtualUI:
- It's free for you! The developer license has a zero cost!
- It's incredibly easy and quick to use. Enabling Thinfinity VirtualUI in your application's project is extremely simple. Just add one line of code to your source code.
- The app will run unaltered under normal circumstances. You can deploy your app as usual and no one will notice any difference -the code you added is dead code in a normal scenario.
- Your application will gain a new ability with no extra cost! With Thinfinity VirtualUI, under the right scenario, it can be remoted to a web browser and accessed virtually from almost any device! Shouldn't this new ability bring you more customers?
- Basic Requirements on the Development machine! A development environment: Microsoft Visual Studio, Delphi 5 to XE7, C++ Builder, Microsoft Visual Basic, PowerBuilder, other. The application can use .NET WPF, GDI, GDI+ and limited DirectX calls.
- Did we mention that it's free? What do you have to lose?
Try it... you'll adopt it!
Thinfinity VirtualUI (version 1.1) has a file size of 25.17 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 51 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.